Saturday, October 2, 2010

what is it? #2

So if you missed the first installment of "What is it?" here's #2. The game goes like this. I post a picture of something that's new and different to me, something you don't see on the east coast or something unique to Madison. You leave a guess in the comments section on what you think it is. Whoever guesses it right is the *winner*! Maybe someday if we get enough people guessing we'll actually have a prize for the winner!

As seen on the campus of UW-Madison:

What is it?

3 comments:

  1. I know!!!!! It was one of the highlights of my trip to Madison. Thanks to all the family for indulging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm glad we got to see it. And you're disqualified from answering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy looking! It has to be some sort of flower - I'm going with Venus Fly Trap! Ha!

    ReplyDelete