Sunday, October 31, 2010

spooky, scary

Since Dave and I are too old to trick or treat, to celebrate Halloween this year we had to find something else to do. I wanted to do something spooky and thought the Bodies exhibit (that is literally right down the street) would be pretty cool, but Dave passed on that.

Now that I think about it, that's kinda creepy that we live and grocery shop right next to where all those bodies are being housed...

Well anyway, I poked around online a little more and then saw that the Strollers Theatre Company was putting on a production of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Perfect!

The play was downtown at the Bartell Theatre - a great little theatre with two small stages. The theater was a little bit bigger, but reminded me of the Jerry Orbach Theater in NYC where Mom and I saw The Fantasticks this year.

Anyway, it's always fun to support live theater and the story was super-creepy and perfect for Halloween.

2 comments: