Wednesday, October 27, 2010

friends in Madison!

Last weekend I was lucky to have three of my best friends come visit me in Madison! (Dave was out of town with his guy friends, so the timing was perfect!)


We had the best time. Gaby, Johanna, and Carrie made it so fun because they were just so darn enthusiastic about everything! Farmer's market? They're pumped. Cheese? They're thrilled. Local beers? It's their new favorite. More cheese? They want it.


Bucky t-shirts? They need two each. Madison's lakes? They want to see them all. I think I may have coverted some tar heels to cheeseheads!



Thanks so much for coming up, girls! Love you and miss you already!

3 comments:

  1. you are so lucky to have such awesome friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! Love this post! Thanks for being such an amazing hostess! It was such a great weekend and I'm ready to come back already! More fried cheese and the stone soup PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - I know I'm a lucky lady.

    Carrie - ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete