Wednesday, August 18, 2010

picnik at the terrace

Tonight Dave and I went on a hunt for a cupcake. We really wanted to try the Daisy Cafe and Cupcakery. We went and sadly they were closed. So, we walked a couple of blocks down the street to Monty's Blue Plate Diner. We thought we remembered seeing a bakery case there and sure enough they had cupcakes. We picked one and then headed to the Monona Terrace to eat our yummy dessert.


I snapped a few pictures at the Terrace with my iPhone (please excuse the graininess):





And then I came home and uploaded them straight to flickr from my iPhone. There's this great little editing program built into flickr called Picnik. I've used it before, but didn't know about the "create" feature until tonight. (Thanks Cass and Susan!)

Now I can do cool things like this...


...and this!

Doesn't this make that boring moonlight picture so much more interesting?!?

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I should explain that it was this magazine sitting on our coffee table for a week that inspired us to go find a cupcake.
    http://www.madisonoriginalsmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew knew there were hammerheads and narwhals in Wisconsin??

    ReplyDelete