Friday, January 7, 2011

big blog news!

I got the most exciting thing for Christmas...a camera!!!

Here she is in all her glory.


I lived without a camera for a little less than a year when my beloved little Canon Elph was stolen out of my checked luggage in February 2010 (thanks LaGuardia TSA and/or baggage handlers!). Since then, the iPhone camera has done a darn fine job. I think these first two pictures of the new G12 look great. It's as if the iPhone is proving herself one last time since she's knows she's being replaced.

This new beauty is exciting, though, because I can be lazy and keep her in auto mode, or I can be brave and try to learn how to use all these knobs and dials in manual mode.

Luckily, my two favorite photographers (Dad and Brother) are Canon pros, so they can teach me everything I need to know, right guys?

2 comments: