Thursday, September 2, 2010

what is it? #1

Today is the first installment of a stirring game called "What is it?". The game goes like this. I post a picture of something that's new and different to me, something you don't see on the east coast or something unique to Madison. You leave a guess in the comments section on what you think it is. Whoever guesses it right is the *winner*!

There is just one problem with this game. It would be better if I had a camera with a zoom feature. The iPhone takes pretty good shots, but the zoom is not so great. But the camera (with zoom) will come in time, so we can fix that.

Ok, here goes nothin'. Comment away!

6 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I know, but since I also live in the Midwest I will let a non-resident take a stab at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, too, but since I lived in Iowa for 13 years, I feel like I'd also be cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you two know! Trying to encourage more commenting on my blog. Hopefully I will find some better subjects for "what is it"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will guess -- it must have something to do with wind/weather relating to tornado's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billie's pretty much right. It's a tornado siren! Yeah! Thanks for playing! Billie, you're the *winner*!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim had not looked at this until today (Tue. Sept 7). He know what it was as soon as he saw it.

    ReplyDelete