Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wisconsin idea seminar day 2

I didn't hear from Dave last night except for a goodnight text, so I know they are really busy on this bus trip. Even though I have no report back, I do have the itinerary and know that the seminar-goers are staying here for the next couple days. I am so jealous!

The Holiday Acres Resort is "up north" in Rhinelander, aka the "Northwoods".
wisconsin-state-map2

So according to the itinerary, it looks like yesterday Dave toured the Greenheck Fan Corporation, Willow Springs Garden, and Van der Geest Dairy. On tap for Dave today: the Northern Highlands-American Legion State Forest, and the Rhinelander District Library. Hope he's staying warm up there!

***update! Dave sent pictures!***

Day 2 -
A 3000-cow dairy farm:
Untitled
Untitled


Day 3 -
Art in the woods
Untitled

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! Love the art in the woods! I love how random Wisconsin is :)

    ReplyDelete