Monday, May 16, 2011

baby room update

I made a couple of things for the baby's room!

I made this mobile,
nursery 005

but it was too big to hang over the crib.

So I made a little one and with a gift certificate from Carrie's mom, bought a mobile holder for it.

handmade little mobile

Isn't the mobile arm cute? It also plays music and spins!

nursery 018

I hung the big mobile in the corner - when the air conditioning comes on it blows around like crazy!

nursery 012

I also made the polka dot pillow, the crib skirt, and little elephant stuffed animal in the crib - he's made out of two old socks!

nursery 015

There are also a few etsy finds - the alphabet and number prints above the crib, and this little train from Amber.

nursery 020

Mom got us all set up with the crib, changing pad and cover and the crib sheet.

nursery 022


Thanks to everyone who has helped us get this room together! Just need to hang the family photo collage on the wall and I'm done! (Well...done except for the bookshelf that still has some room on it - can probably squeeze a few more children's books in there!)

2 comments:

  1. This looks so great! I love the color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE It! The room looks awesome! Great job on the mobiles - so cute!

    ReplyDelete