Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mom moment

I really, really, really wanted to knock out 5 little errands today. I knew I could get it done FAST if I was alone. So I left Owen with Dave around 11 and set out to get stuff done. I was so happy! I was thinking: "The sun is shining! I can walk fast! I can use both hands!"

By my second stop, I'm noticing all the moms with cute little kids in their carts. No problem. I can complete errands lightning-fast.

Third stop: grocery store. Just need a couple things. But I grab a cart. Why?!? Could have done it with a basket. Out of habit I guess. And I put down the baby seat. Again, out of habit. And then I realize have no little guy to put in the little seat! I miss him! I've run 2.5 errands and I already miss him.

So I got my grocery shopping done (lightning fast) and came straight home to Owen. It wouldn't be a normal weekend if it didn't end with half of what I wanted to do un-accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment