Wednesday, November 17, 2010

tmi

If you read this blog, then I'm sure you know our kitties, Sam and Lucy.

Yesterday, Sam had a bad day He's doing just fine now, but he got sick and we took him to the vet and they had to do a kitty enema! I know this is too much information, but isn't that what blogs are all about? Anyway, he is doing fine now, eating and sleeping and using the litterbox so he is a-o-k. Just wanted to give a little blog shout-out to Sammy as he recovers from a traumatic Tuesday!

Now for gratuitous cat pictures!!!


4 comments:

  1. Glad Sam is better. You are a good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW! Poor Sam! So glad he is better! I love these photos! Makes me miss Sam and Lucy - give them a treat for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I learned from the best! But they still love Dave more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you not aware, Dad's do fun things---mom's are all business. I am glad Sam is better. Looks like they had some spoiling yesterday.

    ReplyDelete